Students learn best by doing. Banzai’s games and resources allow kids to make mistakes, learn, and succeed from the safety of their classroom. Some of the skills they develop include:
Budgeting Saving Managing Debt Internet Safety Career Planning Soft Skills
Automatic Grades. Easy Classroom Organization.
Instantly view student progress with a powerful grading interface.
Automatically graded units In-depth student decision reports Classroom analytics
What Teachers Are Saying about Banzai
Cover the most important aspects of each topic with offline and online resources.
In-depth articles Practical calculators Printable worksheets Physical workbooks Digital flashcards
Meets State’s Standards
Banzai courses cover a wide range of essential topics while fulfilling your state’s standards of learning (SOL). Take a closer look at how each course aligns with your curriculum standards.
Banzai packages life's most important skills into fun, interactive games.
College and Careers
Free Printed Workbooks
Challenge your students to practice critical thinking, math, and vocabulary through physical workbooks shipped directly to your school.
Private and Secure
Banzai complies fully with restrictions set by COPPA and FERPA—we don't store personally identifiable information such as a student’s age, location, gender, or ethnicity.
Interested in sponsoring Banzai?
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of local banks and credit unions, Banzai is completely free for teachers and students.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Banzai free?Banzai is free with the help of local financial leaders in your community—like banks and credit unions. Because a local sponsor cares about your students’ future financial security, they cover the cost of Banzai (the online software, resource library, and printed booklets) for you and your students.
- How long does Banzai take?Banzai’s courses are built to supplement your curriculum, meaning you can use as many or as few of the games, worksheets, and educational resources as you prefer. That means new content is added all the time. At the moment, Banzai has 15+ interactive games that take anywhere between 30 minutes to 4 hours to complete, 30+ supplemental educational resources, and 40+ worksheets.
- What is a sponsor?A sponsor is a local financial institution, like a bank or credit union, that provides Banzai for teachers and students to use at no cost. But even more than that, a sponsor is your partner in student education. Sponsors are passionate about financial education and want to be involved; you can help by requesting in-person or online presentations or classroom visits.
- Is Banzai ADA compliant?We strive to make all content on banzai.org accessible to vision-impaired users through screen readers. Banzai can also be used without a mouse. Scroll through options using Tab, press Enter to select an option, and press Shift + Tab to move backward. If you’ve used Banzai for a while, you may notice that we’ve recently changed our look. These updated colors provide higher contrast and make it easier for all users to see and experience Banzai’s content.
- Is Banzai available in languages other than English?Banzai’s flagship financial literacy units (Lemonade Tycoon, Life Scenarios, and Advanced Budgeting) are available in English and Spanish. We are working on rapidly expanding the number of languages and courses available in other languages and will have exciting updates related to this soon.